Be the Next World Expo Host City
Want United Franchise Group to host the 2024 World Expo in your City? You’re in luck! We’re currently accepting nominations for the next Expo host City. Simply fill out the form below and tell us about your City and why we should host the 2024 World Expo there.
How does it work?
- Fill out this form and submit nomination by June 1, 2022 at midnight EST
- Nominations will be reviewed by the Expo committee and narrowed down
- Once a final four is selected, the designated spokesperson will give a virtual presentation to committee about their City
- World Expo 2024 will be announced in December 2022
Things to Keep in Mind
- Capacity. Can the venue accommodate a group of 2,000 together in one room?
- Trade Show. In order to showcase our vendor partners, we need approximately 100,000 sq. ft. to do this.
- Meeting Rooms. We will need private meeting rooms for brand breakout sessions, Discovery Day Tours, staff meetings, etc.
- Accessibility. Is your City easy to travel to from around the world?
- Airport. Is there a major airport nearby?
- Hotel. In 2020, we booked nearly 400 hotel rooms for Expo. We’ll need nearby hotels to accommodate our group.
- Local Attractions. Does your City have a lot to offer?
Why Your City Should Host Expo
- Stimulates local economy
- Brand Awareness
- Leave a lasting impression
- One pitch per store location
- Cities must be located in North America.This is a nomination form only, and submission does not guarantee that your city will be selected, and you will be notified once a decision is made.