Over 1400+ LOCATIONS IN 80+ COUNTRIES
Franchising Over 30 Years!
- Jim Muir of Experimac on Fox News and Fox Business - Founder and President of Experimac, Jim Muir, is currently in New York for the 2018 International Franchise Expo. He had the incredible opportunity of being interviewed by Cheryl Casone on Fox News (Fox & Friends) and Fox Business this morning as part of a spotlight on companies hiring for the summer! You can watch the ...read more →
- Jon Smith Subs Captures Industry Attention With Explosive Growth - Multiple Franchises Enter New Markets and International Expansion is Underway West Palm Beach, FL (RestaurantNews.com) Nearly six months into the year, Jon Smith Subs is turning heads within the hospitality industry with its aggressive expansion into new markets. Locations now under construction—or opening soon—will be in the cities of Fort Worth and Spring, Texas; Las ...read more →
- United Franchise Group Receives Coveted Presidential Award for Exports - UFG is the Recipient of Coveted “E” Award Honored For Export Opportunities WEST PALM BEACH, FL – May 21, 2018 – It was announced today by U.S. Secretary of Commerce, Wilbur Ross, that United Franchise Group, a South Florida-based company with more than 1,600 franchises in over 80 countries, is the recipient of the coveted ...read more →
- SuperGreen Solutions Helps Businesses Achieve and Promote Sustainability this Earth Day - WEST PALM BEACH, FL, April 18, 2018 /24-7PressRelease/ — SuperGreen Solutions® (SGS), the world’s leading provider of sustainability advisory services and renewable energy solutions for customers across the globe, invites the global business community to commit to becoming certified as sustainable this Earth Day, April 22. “Becoming a certified sustainable business has never been easier or more profitable,” ...read more →
- Hurricane Irma – Offices Closed - Due to the threat of Hurricane Irma, the United Franchise Group corporate offices in West Palm Beach, Florida are closed Friday September 8th through Monday, with plans to re-open on Tuesday September 12th.
- United Franchise Group Revenue Growth Recognized with Inclusion in SFBJ’s Fast 50 - West Palm Beach, Fla. – August 12, 2017— The United Franchise Group (UFG), comprised of variety of award-winning brands and franchise development services, is pleased to announce its selection as one of the 2017 South Florida Business Journal’s (SFBJ) 2017 Fast 50 winners. The award recognizes the 50 fastest-growing private companies in South Florida, ranked ...read more →
- Signarama Breaks U.S. Sales Record with 60 New Franchise Agreements in the First Half of 2017 - Signarama, the world’s leading sign franchise and the first in over 50 countries reports record breaking U.S. sales with just six months into the year. Just last year, Signarama set the precedent with more than 60 new franchise agreements. Signarama is re-writing the record books once again in half the time, shattering last year’s cap ...read more →
- Jon Smith Subs and Scott Stuck Featured in Today’s Restaurant - Jon Smith Subs has hired Scott Stuck as its president, according to a company press release. The brand, which was acquired by United Franchise Group last year, has eight units and was searching for a leader to help it increase its footprint. The group found Scott Stuck, who is also the brand’s first franchisee, opening ...read more →
- VentureX San Antonio TX Featured in Local Community News - A co-working space— a kind of office environment shared by freelancers and businesses alike — has debuted in Stone Oak, providing a creative community for varied patrons. Venture X, 18911 Hardy Oak Blvd., held a celebration May 25 to herald the opening of its initial location in Texas, and the second nationally. While co-working sites ...read more →
- Experimac in Fredericksburg in the News - Jeff Pradhan hails from an entrepreneurial family and always thought it would be great to go into business one day with his best friend. He and Gabe Miccio grew up together in Aquia Harbour, rode the same bus to school and played sports on the same teams. They went their separate ways after graduation, but ...read more →